Holencik Exteriors is looking for someone who wants to learn a trade. This position requires no experience. We will train you to learn the position. Training is on the job and is paid. As you learn the trade the more you get paid. Pay based on experience. This is a full-time position.
- Benefits Medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- All major holidays off and paid
- Your birthday off and paid
- Retirement plan
- Snowy Day fund to help your income IF we don’t work due to bad winter weather
- Top pay in the Valley
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent company culture
- Work involves installation of new shingle roofs.
- All work assignments are received through the foreman and communicated while on the job.
- Remove old roofs.
- Installs asphalt shingles and all necessary underlayments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.